Menu
johnkb
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new contract Phone. Original Sim. Cant upgrade data unless 5gb why?

New phone upgrade but have rolling month sim contract. they say its with the phone, which i did not want and they agreed). Try to upgrade my sim, they say i can't cause it's with the phone(wrong). What the foom is wrong with this set up. I Phoned and got a lovely young man (most helpful) but after his help in changing things to my data requests it should in my account. Great. Then as it was to be implemented it all reverts back to original, really thinking about cutting my losses and ditching virgin all together because of this. Any body had similar experiences.
johnkb

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new contract Phone. Original Sim. Cant upgrade data unless 5gb why?

Hi johnkb,

Welcome and thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had changing tariff. I can appreciate this is frustrating for you.

There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to change the tariff with us as most tariffs are changeable. Once the tariff is changed it will take affect on your allowance renewal date. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to change this for you here but I would recommend calling our mobile team back on 789 so they can go through this with you.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos