Menu
berniex822
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new Samsung problem

Bought new Samsung but have got stuck on a French page asking about emergency numbers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new Samsung problem

Hey berniex822, 

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new Samsung device. Could I please ask why type of device is this? Tablet, phone or laptop? Is it the webpage which is stuck? 

If you could explain a little more we will gladly investigate further. 

Hope you have a great weekend, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
berniex822
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Sorry for delay but been on holiday. It's a SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360F) 4G - 8GB phone. It boots up with this French message about the password. I can understand that and enter my password, then it finished booting up. But I could do without the French message as I have to enter the password yet again when the phone is running.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi berniex822,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not really sure why this French message appears. Its strange that only this message appears in French yet everything else is in English (if this is the case).

Although you've posted in our mobile board we are not familiar with all phone models and settings.

Looking around the internet I am struggling to find anything that may assist you on this.

I've included our mobile phone guide here for assistance.

It may be a case of waiting to see if one of our wonderful community members are able to provide you with a resolution.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos