Menu
valsedillo
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

need help disconecting services

Hello...I need help to properly cancel my services with virgin /assurance mobil lifeline mobil account. I recently navagated to TAG Mobil. The person from TAG Mobil told me that as soon TAG account becomes active the Virgin/Assurance account will be deactivated. Well it seems like nothing changed...After a week this device that I am comunicating with is still active. I do not want to put myself in situation that looks like I am trying to have two lifeline mobil accounts. Can someone help? I also can be reached through 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Magic_M
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: need help disconecting services

Hi Valsedillo. Unfortunately you are unlikely to get any official help here as this is the community forum for Virgin Media UK.
I'd suggest that your best bet would be to call the provider directly to explain what has happened and get them to sort it out.
Is it Assurance Wireless? There's a toll free number listed on their website: http://www.assurancewireless.com/Public/Welcome.aspx
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: need help disconecting services

Hey Valsedillo,

Welcome into the Community and thank you for posting.

It's great to see that you have had some help and wish to resolve additional lifelines. I would suggest as Magic_M has mentioned in calling in. Have you been able to do this?

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos