Menu
jamesglynn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

my sony aqua m4 just broke down on me and now virgin wont replace handset even though its under warranty

VIRGIN TECH ARE SAYING THE REASON MY PHONE DOESNT WORK IS BECAUSE I HAVE DAMAGED THE USB PORT WHEN THAT IS NOT THE REASON IT BROKE. THEY HAVE SENT IT BACK TO ME WITHOUT THE PHOTOS I ASKED THEM TO PROVE TO ME ITS BROKE, AND IT ISNT BROKE JUST THE SAME AS IT ALWAYS WAS. I CAN COMPARE THIS RIDICULOUS SITUATION TO ME TAKING A CAR WHERE MY ENGINE HAS BLOWN UP INTO A GARAGE TO BE FIXED AND THE MECHANIC TELLING ME I NEED TO PAY FOR A NEW PETROL CAP??????
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: my sony aqua m4 just broke down on me and now virgin wont replace handset even though its und...

Hi jamesglynn

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your handset.

Any damage to the handset would void the manufacturer's warranty and this damage doesn't have to be a direct cause to the fault a repair is being booked for.

If you disagree with the conclusion our independent repair centre has come to, you do have the option of a obtaining a second opinion via the manufacturer directly using their own repair centre.

You can contact Sony for some assistance with this here.

If they conclude a free of charge repair is eligible, they'll got this done for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos