Menu
ALKY
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

my phone was disconnected i paid the bill 2 months ago & it still hasnt been reconnected HELP!!!

Can someone help i have phoned almost everyday & i am not getting anywhere is anyone else having this problem

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my phone was disconnected i paid the bill 2 months ago & it still hasnt been reconnected HELP!!!

Hi ALKY,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your experiencing trouble getting your phone switched back on.

I'm afraid there's not much I can do from here as due to the nature of your query we would need to speak to your directly. Please call our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can take a look at this for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
ALKY
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my phone was disconnected i paid the bill 2 months ago & it still hasnt been reconnected HELP!!!

HI Stephen 

i have phoned that number everyday for the last two months as you are aware customer service with virgin is not great 

all they have advised is that they don't know how long it will take to fix they advised that they cant give me a new permanent phone number but if i buy a payg sim they will be able to top it up for me i would rather not do this as i don't want to keep chopping & changing my number 

is there anything that can be done to help

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ALKY,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I totally appreciate this situation frustrating for you. As I mentioned previously due to the nature of your query you would need to speak directly to the mobile team who will be able to provide you with the latest update.

Sorry I couldn't be of any further assistance.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos