Menu
mmrbader
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

my phone says Virgin network is NOT available today! what is going on with Virgin?

I have NO Virgin network today on my phone!!

I did hard reset but still nothing. It has suddenly decided not to be available in SL6 0QA.  what is going on? 

I am tempted to leave Virgin and go to another network if this isn't working in the next 10 minutes. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: my phone says Virgin network is NOT available today! what is going on with Virgin?

Hi mmrbader,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear you've got no mobile signal. This is clearly frustrating when you want to connect to friends and family.

I've checked your area and can see there was a fault with the local EE mast. This appears to be up and running again now. Can you confirm if you're able to get signal?

Please let me know if the issue is still ongoing.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
MrBenj
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: my phone says Virgin network is NOT available today! what is going on with Virgin?

Hi, this has also happened to me since last night. I've been in Warringtin and Manchester all day - iPhone shows as "searching" all day.

Is this a problem with service or my sim??

Thanks
0 Kudos
Bogget
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Same in Grimsby area network down.........

Bogget
0 Kudos
MrBenj
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Is there a network outage?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Not in Blackburn

0 Kudos
Bogget
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Still crap in Grimsby only one bar normally full bars on signal.

So still very poor here

Bogget
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrBenj,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with signals in your area.

It looks as though we may have had some issues in the areas you mentioned around the time you posted. According to reports these appear to have been resolved.

How has the signal been today for you?

Let me know if you need anything.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
mmrbader
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It is working now but I do NOT appreciate only learning about this outage 5 days later. I repeatedly asked virgin staff if there was a network issue and they kept DENYING it instead sent me different sim card. Despite phone staff agreeing I should be compensated for not being able to use my phone I then receive an email saying virgin does not compensate customers!! Clearly virgin don't care whether customers stay with them either!
0 Kudos
greebo2005
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No signal in South Cambridgeshire. Keeps happening and been ongoing for weeks. Can Virgin supply a solution please cos the only solution i can see for me is a different network.

0 Kudos