Menu
Mart052
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

mobile signal problem

Hi new to forum,

I'm having a problem with my I phone 4 which is my own phone with a virgin pay monthly SIM card.

I tend to use this rather than my landline indoors as I get free minutes, only problem is that although I have a full signal indoors people cannot hear me due to phone constantly breaking up, could this be a phone fault or service fault as phone works fine outside with same number of signal bars.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mobile signal problem

Hi Mart052,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having signal problems.

I kind of agree, this does sound like a signal issue indoors as you mentioned the phone works fine in other circumstances. Sometimes issues like this are simply just down to something as simple as the thickness of the walls. 

I've provided a link here to a previous thread where potential solutions to this were discussed.

A potential solution for you if you have a Virgin Media landline is to use our smartcall app which allows you to make calls over wireless. Here is a link to our smart call help page for you.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mobile signal problem

Hi Mart052,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having signal problems.

I kind of agree, this does sound like a signal issue indoors as you mentioned the phone works fine in other circumstances. Sometimes issues like this are simply just down to something as simple as the thickness of the walls. 

I've provided a link here to a previous thread where potential solutions to this were discussed.

A potential solution for you if you have a Virgin Media landline is to use our smartcall app which allows you to make calls over wireless. Here is a link to our smart call help page for you.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need anything.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos