Menu
cuz2000uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

mobile repair

Hi,

i booked my mobile in for repair online at the end of september and have not recieved the jiffy bag to send it in for repair even after phoning customer services about 5 times over the space of 3 weeks and been told that it's been sent out.The last person i spoke to was from i presume  a uk call centre as the lady was english and she told me the previous call operators had booked my mobile to be sent in and not returned to me,what's that all about.She assured me that the problem had been solved and the jiffy bag was now on the way.I'm on a £40 per month contract and haven't had use of my mobile for nearly a month now, really how long does it take to send a jiffy bag in the post.My contract is up in march and i am really thinking about leaving virgin if this problem is not resolved and i get my £40 back for a month or £80 for two months depending on how long i'm without my mobile.Is there any virgin mobile representatives on here that can tell me what is going on.

any help much appreciated

thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile repair

Hi cuz2000uk

I'm really sorry to hear about the delay to your repair pack being received.

Can I just check if you've moved house since joining us and whether you've updated us with the new address if you have?

Did you/the team confirm we have the correct address on the call?

Many thanks 

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
cuz2000uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile repair

Hi mark

Thanks for the reply but the problem has been sorted.

Thanks again
0 Kudos