Menu
papagray
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mobile phone repairs like a meryy go round nearly up my ar***

hi this must be the most frustrating device of torture devised, I have been around and around have the fantastic (jOKE) sony experia z3 compact, that is constantly overheating, when switching on, has around 233 updates after following reset instructions hence will not work anymore, did everything on-line and on the sony sites power and volume to reset now it keeps rebooting, spoke to a member of staff in virgin store seems its a battery overheating issue, wanted to use the phone on holiday, could not use it feared it may cause a fire it was so hot, so had to buy a cheap replacement for emergencies as I am disabled and use a wheelchair with late development of post-polio (bulbar/spinal) so need the emergency contact. phone would not switch on at all now! just rebooting all the time. so tried to book a repair still trying two hours later, each time it tells me a repair is in progress of booking, but not one shred of evidence on the site to show so, in my days if something was happening it happened, it did not ask to reinput imei number again to say repair booking in progress,  but not one piece of evidence to show it is happening unless I reinput the imei number, I get that distinct feeling that virgin does not like bad news, or access to see bad news, and loves the idea that if you drive the customer nuts enough he will keep paying and go away, well virgin alas I won't   I will publicise this most terrible regard to public care and the arrogant attitude you have to your customers remember they pay your wages, and always remember to be nice on the way up as you have shown you most likely will see them on the way down so get your website in order allow people to find the tracking page send an email to say its in progress be nice I pay your wages

PLEASE

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile phone repairs like a meryy go round nearly up my ar***

This is mainly a self help forum, folks like me just helping out. It cat take days foe a staff member to post and it seems to me they miss the difficult or impossible to resolve poste, but as the terms for the forum forbid me ranting about that.....

have you tried calling from a different phone? 0345 6000 6789. Tell them you phone is rebooting and getting so hot it hard to Hold, if the repair is booked correctly they will tell you the returns pack is on its way if not they should book it correctly for you.

0 Kudos
papagray
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have no idea not received any envelope as of yet 2 days down the line 3 days if you take into account I booked on-line I am a member of which and will be passing this on to them for comments
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi papagray,

I'm sorry that your phone is faulty and that you haven't received the repair return packaging yet. Apologies as well for the delay in responding to your post. 

If you still haven't received the repair return packaging within 5 days after you ordered this, please let me know and I can re-arrange this to be sent out to you.

I'll need to verify your details for the order, so I'll send you a private message. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this screen.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi papagray,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile repair, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos