Menu
gemchomp
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

mobile online order

Hi

Placed an order at beginning of this week and not received a confirmation email yet

How long does it usually take?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile online order

Hey gemchomp

You should usually receive a confirmation of your order within 24 hours, if you've not done that, try checking your online account for the order.

If that doesn't clear it up, give our team a call on 789 from any Virgin handset or 0345 6000 789 from any other and we'll take a look right away Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
sianparnell28
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Order ID: 100000059516706 

Helllo

This has also happened to me. I placed an order yesterday, 24 hours ago and have received summary of my order for mobile phone, but have not received an email for order to be processed. 

On the form, it says that there is a technical glitch at your end so it will take up to 24 hours, but have not heard anything.Screenshot 2015-12-30 at 17.11.49.pngScreenshot 2015-12-30 at 17.11.06.png

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Just to add ,

if there is a handset involved. Did you electronically sign for the loan agreement part of the account?

This would have to be completed before the handsets would be sent out
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
sianparnell28
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Yes there's a handset involved. That's the problem. I had to wait 24 hours for  them to finish processing my order, which involves sending the loan agreement. I have not received the agreement via email, so I don't know how to get it sent to me if I haven't received it yet.

0 Kudos
jillnandy13
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Exact same thing happened to me last night???

0 Kudos
jillnandy13
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Must be a problem then??

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

The loan agreement that is setup uses the same email that is on your Virgin account.

We can resend the emails out to the correct email address if we haven't got the most up to date one.

I would suggest calling the team to try and get these checked, we also have a dedicated " Freestyle Team" ( who deal with loans) who can get them sent back out

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

0 Kudos
jillnandy13
Joining in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

My email address has not changed. It is the same as my VM account for my broadband

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Your Virgin broadband account is dealt with by our media team. As mobile don't deal with the media side it could be potentially be a different email on your mobile account

0 Kudos