Menu
Terryward
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

mobile not working on Isle of man. International roaming is on. Have tried manual search. Manx telec

mobile not working on Isle of man. International roaming is on. Have tried manual search. Manx telecom found but will not connect. Have done hard reboot as per earlier thread. Nothing works. Help

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile not working on Isle of man. International roaming is on. Have tried manual search. Man...

Hi Terryward,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

My apologies you're experiencing issues roaming while on the Isle of Man.

I'd like to help you get this sorted.

I've included a link here to a similar post to help you check through some settings. 

If you are still experiencing issues I would recommend calling our mobile team on +447953967967 so we can take a look at this for you. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile not working on Isle of man. International roaming is on. Have tried manual search. Manx telec

Yet another roaming victim and all you get is the standard cut n paste reply telling you to phone Virgin, what's the point of this forum ?, I've been trying to get my phone to contact in France for 3 weeks now !? I too can see French providers if I choose manual settings but can't connect to any and now my Virgin account has gone nuts telling me Virgin are making changes to my account today but it's been like that for 5 days, a very poor customer service.
!!
0 Kudos