Menu
cazza26
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

mobile-my account

Apparently im typing in the wrong answer to the security question? Im not. How can I access my account???
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: mobile-my account

Hi Cazza26,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with your online account. I want to get this looked into for you. Are you able to PM me your full number and a screenshot of the error message?

Let me know as soon as you can,

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cazza26
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

By pm do u mean add comment? I can't even get signed in now. Tried re setting password, it asks for answer to security question then tells me im wrong.???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi cazza26

I'm sorry to hear you're still having some issues with your online account.

You can view Private Messages by clicking on the 'envelope' icon on the top left hand side of the forum page.

I've dropped you a PM for you to reply to which should make things easier Smiley Happy

Give us  a shout if you have any further issues with this.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

As my last post was deleted (can't think why), can someone tell me when this debacle of a website will be up and running again. Impossible to check my account, one phone number missing and web mg and minutes shown are incorrect. I have asked this question many time, pm'd staff at VM and still nothing's working!

Please respond VM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi hansi

Once again, I'm really sorry about the issues you're having with the site.

Rest assured our team are working hard to resolve any outstanding issues for the affected customers as soon as possible Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying so promptly Mark. My main concern is that my mb allowance is showing at about 146 mb left, and there is no way I have used that amount of data.If you look back at previous months, I use very little mb allowance, and now even have mobile data switched off on my phone, in case I go over.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

HI hansi

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Could you give the team a call on 789 / 0345 600 0789 and we'll check into this for you and confirm your remaining allowances.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I just rang 789 and they just confirmed what is on the website which is wrong. They said I have144 mb left which is wrong and they also said I had unlimited minutes which do not have. Please, I have to get this sorted out as they are unlikely to believe me when the next bill is sent and is wrong.

0 Kudos
hansi
Superfast
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

OK, I'm really getting annoyed now. I just looked at my account again and not only is it all wrong, but my usage now shows seven pages showing exactly the same transactions on each page and there are about seven items on 2nd April on each page. Again this shows on every page. It is impossible to talk to anyone on 789 because there's a fifteen minute wait. For Pete's sake, Virgin, sort it out now!

0 Kudos