Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)

mobile account need virgin to call me asp

hi this is insane second time this month my phone goes into suspended without no reason, active direct debit, bill up to date, cant even call virgin on 789, online chat not working pass 2 hours chat operators busy try again later what a wreck, some one need to get in contact with me asp !!!

client of virgin for over 10years and this is how you care about me ( my money ) thanks

0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: mobile account need virgin to call me asp

This is mainly a customer to customer forum with some input from Virgin staff, but that may take some time and then you will have to respond to a PM they will send you.

0345 6000 789 is CS from other phones than Virgin.

If you have a Virgin Phone / Broadband account you can call 150 Free

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (54 Views)

Re: mobile account need virgin to call me asp

Hi looper,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your service has been suspended. You should still be able to contact us on 789 with a suspension on the account. Has this been sorted out for you?

You can also give us a call on Freephone 0800 064 3847 > option 3 to speak to us about your service, just make sure you have your details to hand as you will be asked to provide your mobile number or account number.

Please let us know if there's anything further we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos