Menu
_kemzz
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

missing phone order

Very disappointed. Made and signed a contract on Thursday, get an email next day saying that the phone was posted and it was going to be delivered on the 25th, but when i tried to track on yodels website the tracking number wouldnt work so after on being for an hour on the phone to both virgin and yodel, i came to the conclusion that no one knows where the phone is and no one seems to be ble to tell me where it is. Also i was informed that i have to wait until the 27th to get any sort of update on the location of the phone. This is very disappointing to me as i stayed at home from work because no one was home to take the package and when on the phone to virgin i was asking them to find out what was wrong and the person on the other side of the line was rushing to hang up and also telling me i signed the contract on the 24th when i had the email in front of me shwoing that i signed it on the 23rd. I dont understand whos fault this was but it isnt fair on me because i had to loose a day of work to wait for the phone and now im going to have to waste another one when this people finally decide to assure me when its going to come. Very disappointed and it is the last time i ever do anything like this. Just very upset and frustrated. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Very disapointed!!

Hi _kemzz

Really sorry to hear about the issues with your delivery.

It's a few days since you posted, I just wanted to check if you've got this sorted now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos