Menu
daviddean
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

micro sim

I need to upgrade my sim to micro for my new nokia but still want to use my blackberry for work which takes the larger sim how do i do this

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: micro sim

daviddean wrote:

I need to upgrade my sim to micro for my new nokia but still want to use my blackberry for work which takes the larger sim how do i do this

You could call in to 789 and ask to switch your SIM to a micro SIM (make sure you do so on a self activation basis/or if not self activation, pay for next working day delivery of it.)

Then separately buy yourself an adapter for the new micro sim, like the kind you can see here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/280-0463075-7580718?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords...

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

daviddean wrote:

You could call in to 789 and ask to switch your SIM to a micro SIM (make sure you do so on a self activation basis/or if not self activation, pay for next working day delivery of it.)

Then separately buy yourself an adapter for the new micro sim, like the kind you can see here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2/280-0463075-7580718?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords...

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
daviddean
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thanks for that

0 Kudos