Menu
jummy4maria
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

micro sim card

just inherited a samsung mega mobile phone from my mum that requires micro sim card. my present phone uses the standard sim card. can i order on line. how

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: micro sim card

jummy4maria wrote:

just inherited a samsung mega mobile phone from my mum that requires micro sim card. my present phone uses the standard sim card. can i order on line. how

What you'd get is a SIM that can be split up into three bits. You'd pop of the outer bit and it would then function as a micro SIM.

You could try via the web chathttp://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> Mobile. Pick one of the sub options. Then click Chat Online (not all the sub options have a chat online button.) If it says all agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes and check again. Also, access that page from a desktop/laptop device.

Though it is quickest to call in about it by ringing 789 (from your VM phone) or 0345 600 0789 from any other line. Alternately, pop into your local VM store.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos