Menu
manwithnoname1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

messaging

I am having problems attaching a photo to text message, every time I try I get the following message : 'Unfortunately, Messaging has stopped'.  I don't have any problem sending an ordinary text on Messaging, but as soon as I try to send an attachment I get this error message.  I'm using a ZTE KIS android phone.  Would be grateful if anyone can help, thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: messaging

Hi manwithnoname1,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with attaching the image to your message. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Are you able to reboot the phone to see this if this helps? It seems like a fault with the messaging app on the phone.

Rebooting the phone will refresh the cache on the phone. Give this a go and let me know how you get on. I'm here if you need me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
manwithnoname1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Mat.  I've tried rebooting the phone several times but the problem still persists.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What about clearing the cache for the messaging app?
0 Kudos
manwithnoname1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I tried that as well to no avail.  The messaging stopped completely a couple of days back so, out of desperation, I did a factory reset which seems to have cured it.  Thanks  for your help anyway.

0 Kudos