Menu
jt558
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

lumia,735 only works iver wifi

My Lumia 735 has suddenly stopped receiving and sending data over the mobile internet. Works fine on wifi. Happened yesterday morning. Very annoying any answrs?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: lumia,735 only works iver wifi

reboot the phone, if that fails check the APN has not been deleted by accident, the website has info to help with this
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jt558,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with mobile data.

I can see J0hn has been helping you out with this already which is great. We had a general data issue on our network at the beginning of the week but this has since been resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Could you let me know if you're still experiencing this problem as I can take a look at it for you.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jt558
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to both of you. Everything is fine now. It all started working as normal on Tuesday morning.

Merry Christmas 🎅!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jt558,

Really pleased to hear its back up and running. If you need anything in future please come back to us.

Merry ChristmasSmiley Happy and take care.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos