Menu
gazamataz101
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

lg g4 bootloop

annoyed isn't the word.

my lgg4 has started bootlooping so I sent it back to virgin by their phambulance packaging around three days later I had a call off them saying they cannot fix this problem because there was a scratch on the casing and they sent me a picture which was magnified about 10 times showing me a small scratch they are now refusing to fix this bootloop problem even though it is a hardware fault and saying it will cost around 170 to fix. they also say they won t fix the phone because the scratch voids the warranty.

I really do feel like I'm being fobbed off

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
gazamataz101
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: lg g4 bootloop

Re: LG G4 HARDWARE FAULT

I just want to be clear, a scratch or a small scrape wouldn't invalidate the warranty.

A cracked screen, or damaged components would be considered the type of damage that would void this.

If there was no serious signs of damage, I'm really not sure why would've refused to repair this. I wish I could've seen a photo of this to assess it myself.

Let me know if you need anything at all.

0 Kudos

All Replies
gazamataz101
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: lg g4 bootloop

Re: LG G4 HARDWARE FAULT

I just want to be clear, a scratch or a small scrape wouldn't invalidate the warranty.

A cracked screen, or damaged components would be considered the type of damage that would void this.

If there was no serious signs of damage, I'm really not sure why would've refused to repair this. I wish I could've seen a photo of this to assess it myself.

Let me know if you need anything at all.

0 Kudos