Menu
Cazian1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

itemised bill

How do i get access to older itemised bill info. I need itemised bill's from start of May this year to my last bill. Many thanks in advance for any help.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: itemised bill

If it's a contract phone it's available to a max of 12 months, payg only one month as per the T&C's sadly

so it's via you online account, create on if you have yet to do so downloadable to laptop/pc

0 Kudos
Cazian1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It is a contract phone but I can only see recent bill info and can not find a place to get older bill info. I need to get from end of April start of May to this current one. Will have another go at it again tomorrow. Thanks for your assistance.
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Look for view bill after you log in then there is a drop down box, the service is currently working fine

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cazian1

Thanks for joining us ion the forums and for popping by with your post about the itemised billing.

I hope you were able to get access to the bills via Your Account.

If not, if you could click on the link and as @J0hn mentioned go to the drop down on the right where you should be able to get access to your previous bills. You can see this in the example from my bill screenshot below.

Please let us know how you get on with this and if we can help in any further way.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos