Menu
paulm100
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

iphone Charger Replacement

Hi,

We have had a iphone on contract with Virgin for around 4 months and the charger is no longer working. I cannot find any email contact or online contact form on the Virgin website or help pages so I'm posting here. I don't want to be ringing and being put on hold for ever so I want to deal with this as much as possible without ringing up.

How do we get the charger replaced?  I believe it would be covered under warranty so can I take it into a virgin shop for a replacement or can a replacement be ordered online?

Unfortunately the website is so bad I cannot find an answer to this anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
KeithW
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: iphone Charger Replacement

Take it into an Apple store, as it is under warranty they will replace it free of charge

Hope this helps

******************************************************************************************************************************
All the voices in my head are my own voices - Find your own!

If I have helped you then please click on the "thumbs up" icon.

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Koala5
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Or a Virgin store, or ring 789 from your phone assuming you have managed to charge it.

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I wouldnt go to a store with it. When i worked in stores we were never given any spares for anything like that

0 Kudos