Menu
paperclip0596
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

internet

anyone else having problems with they internet connection, very slow....pinging 300+, still waiting for virgin to fix this problem,been over a month now after virgin said they will fix the problem

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet

Are you talking about broadband internet or mobile internet?

if mobile more derails please, make model of the phone, if you have looked on the EE website to see if there is an issue or if not what coverage they expect for you?

what you've done to try and resolve this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paperclip0596,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your internet connection. I'd like to help further with this, but will need to ask the same questions J0hn has already posted--is this regarding your Virgin Media broadband connection or your mobile data connection? 

Please let me know if I can help further with this.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi paperclip0596,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos