Menu
zero3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

intermitent service

Hi for the last few days my service has been vertualy none existant, I have cleaned the sim which has made no difference, I am in derbyshire

thank you

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: intermitent service

Hi zero3,

pop your post code into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see if there are any known issues.

If that shows as OK, try giving Virgin Mobile customer services a call (free on 789 if your mobile is working) 0345 6000 789 from another phone (standard rate call or included in any minutes) so that they can look into this further for you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
zero3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi  AlexKid :-)

no known problems no my area, its most probably the sim needs replaceing I will give them a call

thanks for your reply

all best

zero 3

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi zero3,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your mobile service has been intermittent. It's great to see that @AlexKid has been able to give you advice about how to access the EE service checker.

Checking on this for you, I can see that you have called in and spoke to us about this. I just wanted to see if this has been sorted out for you now and your service is now working as it should. Please let me know if you are still having problems with this or have any other questions I can help with.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos