Menu
Hotspur
Tuning in
Message 51 of 124
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unsupported SIm

Phone EE will cost £8.99 but I was unlocked within 24 hours!
Curlywurly1
Tuning in
Message 52 of 124
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone unlock request

Thanks, that's useful to know. I think I'm also going to have to resort to getting it unlocked through EE - I've been waiting since 9 January! 😡
0 Kudos
jodi79
Joining in
Message 53 of 124
Flag for a moderator

My phone says not supported it’s not on it an iphone5c. The IMEI number is 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

thecaroljs
Joining in
Message 54 of 124
Flag for a moderator

Hello I inserted my new sim this afternoon and my phone is now lock. Could you please help.
Torontogill
Tuning in
Message 55 of 124
Flag for a moderator

Morning,

I have the same issue with my sons iPhone, received the new SIM on Saturday he put it in last night it came up with the not supported message now his phone is locked to EE.

willo2
Joining in
Message 56 of 124
Flag for a moderator

I have received my new purple sim this morning for my iPhone (never been locked to any network) and it has the same issue of lots of other people on this forum, sim not supported. After after having spoken to virgin mobile it will take between a minimum of10 days and up to 30 days to get this unlocked. Seriously, what kind of customer service is that?? You can put the sim into a spare phone if of course you have one? Come on Virgin, you can do better than that.

simoneverington
Tuning in
Message 57 of 124
Flag for a moderator

Same as everyone. I’ve received 2 new SIM cards and both are not supported. Please unlock my phones!
sophiek122
Joining in
Message 58 of 124
Flag for a moderator

My iPhone comes up with SIM not supported 

gregbaxter
Tuning in
Message 59 of 124
Flag for a moderator

I need my 5c unlocking for the new purple sim

Beccyskip79
Joining in
Message 60 of 124
Flag for a moderator

Please can you help with unlocking my phone? It's an iPhone 4s and been on Virgin previously, was sent a new sim about a month ago with the sim unlock error. Been in touch with customer services at least 6times each telling me different and it's locked to ee! Will take 5 working days then rang back to be told will take 10 working days!! Rang back again after this and told a technician will ring me which they haven't??? Please help I've been without a phone for over a month now 😭