Menu
alisonhockey34
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 7 - Any updates?

Ordered 2 iPhone 7's at the end of September/beginning of October.  Was originally told 13 October for delivery, but this was put back.  Does anyone know when they're likely to start shipping them? These are new contracts, and the first payment is due next week.  Would I be right in saying these payment's won't be taken if the phones haven't arrived?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: iPhone 7 - Any updates?

I'd call in, give them your order number, you only get notified as it's due out for delivery

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'd call in, give them your order number, you only get notified as it's due out for delivery
alisonhockey34
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As it happens, not long after I posted on here I got 2 emails to say they were on their way! They arrived this morning Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great news, enjoy Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi alisonhockey34,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry that there was a delay with your iPhone 7 orders. This was due to high demand and low stock and we apologise for the inconvenience this caused.

Thank you for posting back that the phones have now arrived, it's great to hear that you have received your order.

How are the phones working for you? 

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos