Menu
mancton
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 5s lost connection

hi all, last night my fone stopped working all of a sudden. I was getting the old 'no service' in the top left hand corner. Switched it on off a few times no luck. It is now saying 'searching' instead. I've had the sim out and tried all other tricks seen on YouTube. 

Ive just done a total factory reset as advised by tech services who have said they will ring back in an hour but I won't hold my breath ha.

the fone is only a month old so I'm getting the feeling I should have stuck with an android fone!

0 Kudos
mancton
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 5s lost connection

So they haven't got back to me customer service on virgin is shocking
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mancton,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a problem with your iPhone and that you didn't receive a call back from us at the time promised. Has this been sorted out for you now?

If you would like for me to look into this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
mancton
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hiya sent my fone away for repair came back working 3 days later same problem I need my fone for work so I'm looking at cancelling the contract outside of the cool down period as I'm not paying for something I'm not getting sorry for the rant ha
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mancton,

I'm sorry to hear that your iPhone fault wasn't fixed. Have you been in touch to discuss this since your post?

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos