Menu
DJAmanda
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

iPhone 5s Apps not finding camera roll photos..

My photo and video editing apps  have recently  not been showing my camera roll photos .. so i cannot choose them to edit  ...  it shows my  icloud album  which i have none in... so i have chosen to not use my iloud storage.. and the apps still wont seem to bring up all my photos i have in my cam roll?     I never had trouble before and i havent done anything as far as i know?    does anyone know what i need to do?  ive tried to contact the apps    but  get no replies.   .For instance   i use musical.ly  and  now  i cannot choose my own videos  or photos   to edit?   whereas  i did before..  it just shows up as blank screen  when i click choose photo...  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: iPhone 5s Apps not finding camera roll photos..

Hi DJAmanda, 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some issues with you mobile phone, it sounds like a little software glitch with either the phone itself or with the App that you are using. 

Have you checked to see if there’s an update pending for the iPhone? You can do this by going to: 

Settings - General - Software updates 

Or the app could be having issues in which case I’d probably say delete this app and reinstall it. To do this: 

Press and hold the app until they shake - click on the little red X

I would also try to plug the phone into a PC or mac and load iTunes from there I would back up the contents of the phone just in case the phone requires a full factory reset. I have included the link for iTunes just in case you don’t have this. 

Let me know how you get on,

Take care 

Kelly 

0 Kudos