Menu
adwoasika
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

i made an order online but i don't know if the credit check was accepted or not and i want to know

Please I want to know if the credit check that the store team wanted to make was accepted, the phone is song xperia M4 aqua so I want to know if the credit check was approved and the thing is am a student and a part time worker as well please help me get this phone because I need it please. Thank you
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: i made an order online but i don't know if the credit check was accepted or not and i want to know

Hi adwoasika,

I can only suggest that you give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they can advise you if your credit check has been approved.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: i made an order online but i don't know if the credit check was accepted or not and i want to know

Hi adwoasika,

I can only suggest that you give the Virgin mobile team a call on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.

Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they can advise you if your credit check has been approved.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.