Menu
jackjo1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i have got three mb's onmy account and want to add all the rewards together to get new mb ??

pls can someone tell me how to add all the rewards together ,I have got in my account they are my mb's so i have a better chance of getting a decent mb  thanks jackie

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have got three mb's onmy account and want to add all the rewards together to get new mb ??

Hi Jackie,

I'm afraid that it's not possible to do this.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

jackjo1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have got three mb's onmy account and want to add all the rewards together to get new mb ??

Well that's a bit silly !! if all three phones are under my name and my account,! say i had 1 for work 1 for my kids to get me on and 1 for adults / friends i don;t want to get three cheap ones , i need one that is half decent, can;t see why if it;s me tha'ts topping these phones up ??? it is my account, it's not even a hard thing to do surely? ... especially as i have been with virgin for many many years. Jackie
0 Kudos
space_cowby
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had this problem and bought my 4 contract from another provider. Crazy I know but Virgin did not want my money.
0 Kudos