Menu
reebok1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

i have a 250 mb travel pass and i am on Bouyges network. roaming on but cant get internet access, why?

I have a 250mb travel pass but cannot get access. I have roaming on and am on the Bouyges network with 3G. I try and access Safari or Facebook but am told that I have no internet access. Data is on,roaming is on any ideas welcomed. I have an iPhone 5s if this helps.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have a 250 mb travel pass and i am on Bouyges network. roaming on but cant get internet acc...

Hi reebok1972,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your mobile internet while abroad. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having a problem with this while abroad, please refer to the following post, which provides more information about roaming issues: HELP GUIDE - Mobile Data Roaming for Pay Monthly / SIMO Customers

Please let me know if you are still having problems if you have done the suggestions on this post and I'll look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos