Menu
johnnypunk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i can only see my wife's mobile details on online mobile account page. mine is not listed

on the new mobile account page, i can only access my wifes mobile details. my number is not listed. when i tried to add my number, i was informed it was already linked to the account.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: i can only see my wife's mobile details on online mobile account page. mine is not listed

Hi Johnnypunk,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some trouble with this. Our team are aware of this fault and are hard at work to get it all sorted.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
budgieuk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: i can only see my wife's mobile details on online mobile account page. mine is not listed

Thats all well and good but when wilI customers be able to see all of their phone numbers linked to the account. Why do Virgin constantly roll out upgrades with such fundimental issues!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

If you're still having problems registering the phones or viewing the accounts, can you please Private Message me your mobile number and your full name? 

You can do this by clicking on my face and selecting the private message option on the right hand side.

I'll pass this info along to our online accounts team who can ensure that this is looked into Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos