Menu
colla
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

how to complain

How do I complain about charges not explained , I'm fed up of phoning and don't want to write to them as this takes ages . Surely I can emai them or chat to someone . Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to complain

Hi colla,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're not happy with some charges. I want to help get this sorted for you.

Can you let me know what you're unhappy about so I can help?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
colla
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to complain

Hi thanks for your response

When I upgraded my phone I paid off the rest of my existing contract , I went through it all with the operator dealing with my new phone and contract, I asked what I'd be paying from now on he told me £19 for your phone and £15 for your contract which is what I wanted , I was then led to be believe that I wouldn't have to pay for my tarriff in December because I was still on my old contract for a while until my new one started in December.
Then they tried taking £31.50 and £19 out of my bank but I'd only left £19 in there as I transfer what's needed into this account so now I have a bank charge . Then I phoned them they said there mistake and to forward the charge to the team, they will sort it . So everything should be OK then I paid the £19 pound on my card thinking that was all sorted then I get a letter from freestyle team saying I haven't paid for my phone ,virgin mobile had taken my payment when it was supposed to be for the freestyle department ,so back on the phone again to virgin mobile , they agreed to put the money back into my account so I could pay the freestyle department , all sorted....NO .
I then find out I owe £43+ on my tarriff , on the phone again ... they explained that it was for my tariff that I hadn't paid, this really did my head in, as this was not explained at any point to me, so now in December I have to pay £19 handset and £43+ tariff never once mentioned when upgrading or any of my phone calls I made , I have lost half a days work through phone calls about this and feel they have taken me for a ride so I'm out of pocket because of virgin mobiles none existent communication ability and because I had to sort it all out costing me work hours and I've also got to send them proof of a bank charge it's a total p##s take
0 Kudos