Menu
papagray
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how many days does the repair envelope take to arrive?

hi raised a repair last week tueday on-line says repair in progress, but have not sent phone yet!

phoned on weds last week to confirm an envelope was being sent they said yes...

on Friday I phoned again confirmed an envelope being sent

on Saturday told an envelope has been sent ..

I need my phone I am disabled its my lifeline a sony experia z3 its overheating after continuous rebooting and will not start up

help please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how many days does the repair envelope take to arrive?

Hi papagray,

I've responded to your other post on this here: mobile phone repairs like a meryy go round nearly up my ar***.

We'd be grateful if you didn't request support for the same issue across multiple threads as it can make it more difficult for us to assist you effectively and also impacts us helping out other customers.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
papagray
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I do NOT give my details to unauthorised persons virgin is the worst customer service telephone line service I have experienced and I am old,and I have worked in customer service I am glad we will never be touching virgin mobiles again

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reading your earlier post in this thread leads me to think you will get a replacement phone in the post!
Sadly the process is that you send your broken phone back in the parcel, it gets repaired and returned to you in working order, provided it's covered by the gtee ( damage is not covered)
0 Kudos