Menu
rockerz878
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

how long it takes to finish mob contract if it cancelled before 14 days cooling off period

I had two virgin mobile contracts as I cancelled both last month on 14 of april during cooling off period and I send back phones to virgin warehouse on 27 of april they got phones on 2nd of may and till now so on I been waiting to cancel my contracts as one of helpline member said to me as you cancelled your contracts you can cancel direct debit too so I did so now whenever I call help line to get my PAC code for sim they always said to me ahhh there are some issues call us next week and now its going to one month still same story what should I do???I really want to get rid of this virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how long it takes to finish mob contract if it cancelled before 14 days cooling off period

Hi Rockerz878,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to see you leave us. The contract itself should now be cancelled if we've received the phones back. I wouldn't be too sure what the issues on the account would be, has the team specified what this is?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how long it takes to finish mob contract if it cancelled before 14 days cooling off period

Hi Rockerz878,

Have you hear back from the team regarding the contract? Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos