Menu
timabrown635
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

how do i transfer contacts from my old lg phone to new lg phone

How do I transfer contacts from my old Virgin Mobile LG to to my new Virgin Mobile LG Volt?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do i transfer contacts from my old lg phone to new lg phone

Hi timabrown, 

I'm afraid i'm not very up to date on LG Devices however i'm sure there will be someone in the Community who will be able to help Smiley Happy

I have also popped this over to the Mobile team to see if they are able to help Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Timabrown635,

Thanks for your query Smiley Happy

I'm sure I can help look into this for you. What is your old LG phone? Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
bonnienelson66
Joining in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey, to transfer contacts from old LG phone to new LG phone, I suggest you try Jihosoft Mobile Transfer. This tool worked well to transfer all contacts and other data like messages from my HTC One to LG G3. I found it at: How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android

0 Kudos
BowieKinsey
Just joined
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Any Android device running Android 4.1 or later with an NFC chip inside it can send files via NFC using Android Beam. You can use it to transfer contacts from LG phone to LG phone. Just open the photo or other file, press the phones back to back, and you’ll be prompted to wirelessly “beam” the file to the other phone.This works great for quickly sending photos, but it can’t send every type of file. It’s also very limited. iPhones don’t have integrated NFC hardware, so they can’t participate. Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices do have NFC hardware, but Android Beam can’t send files with them — it’s Android or nothing.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi BowieKinsey,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting some helpful information. I'm sure other users will find this invaluable.

I see you've also posted here too. Please stick around and take a look at other boards to see if you can contribute further.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
HumphreyBailey
Settling in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I think there are several 3rd party tool can be helpful to transfer contacts from LG phone to LG phone so you can google one to have a try.

0 Kudos
Mobbay
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

With help of google account or Samsung Backup ,you can transfer contacts from phone to phone with easy. Samsung Backup not only allows user to transfer contacts ,but also supports to transfer text messages, videos,music,photos and more between two mobile phone.

0 Kudos
Mobbay
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

rRe: how do i transfer contacts from my old lg phone to new lg phone

With help of google account or Samsung Transfer ,you can transfer contacts from phone to phone with easy. Samsung Transfer not only allows user to transfer contacts ,but also supports to transfer text messages, videos,music,photos and more between two mobile phone.

0 Kudos
kobv
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Actually, there're many android data transfer apps could transfer data between android device and computer.
You can transfer contacts from lg to computer first, then connect the another phone to computer and import contacts from computer to it.

0 Kudos