Menu
Bunnypaws
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how do I unlock my screen for ZTE Blade mini Q? Daughter has changed/forgotten password

My eight year old has changed and forgotten the password on my mobile and after numerous attempts I still cant unlock my screen Smiley Sad How do I unlock to reset it, hope someone can help!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do I unlock my screen for ZTE Blade mini Q? Daughter has changed/forgotten password

Hi bunnypaws,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy Sorry to hear you're locked out of the phone. I'll do all I can  to get this sorted for you.  When you try and unlock the phone, is there a reset passcode option?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bunnypaws
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do I unlock my screen for ZTE Blade mini Q? Daughter has changed/forgotten password

Hi Mat Smiley Happy

Just saw your reply! There was no reset passcode option, so I ended up restoring my phone to factory settings, I didn't want to try too many times to enter passwords my little one said 'it might be...' in case I locked my phone completely. Thanks for offering to help Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you got it sorted Bunnypaws Smiley Happy

We're here if you have queries!

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos