Menu
radan85
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

how do I restore my smartphone after I am not a robot stopped google connections

after VM introduced the stupid I am not a robot,after numerous complaints they got rid of it,this is fine for computors but not for smartphones.I am no longer able to receive my emails or use any google aps on my phone depite numerous attempts.Having contacted VM they couldn't help so it is left with me.My phone is on contract and I pay monthly for this as well as my payments to VM.I didn't ask to be a robot so it is their responsibility to re enable my phone to work correctly,as it stands at the moment my phone is useless.Has anybody else suffering the same problem.Radan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do I restore my smartphone after I am not a robot stopped google connections

Hi radan85,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm terribly sorry to hear you're not able to receive emails or use any Google apps.

I'd really like to help and provide some assistance. What handset do you have?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
radan85
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do I restore my smartphone after I am not a robot stopped google connections

Thanks for the reply,my phone is a Motorola moto g. Ihave got the apps back by opening a Google account but I am still unable to access my e.mail which is a pain as I am away from home quite a bit and the last thing I want is to carry a laptop everywhere or spend hours informing all my contacts of a new e.mail address.To say that I am really disgusted with Virgin Media would be an understatement after all the years I have been with them.I only hope you can help.Thanks,Radan85

0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi radan85

May I ask what email app your using for the emails on the Moto G, is the yellow envelope one with a @ sign.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi radan85,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm really pleased to hear you've got your apps back.

Please respond to teabag's question when you can and we can get your emails up and running again.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos