how can i transfer text messages to my pc and / or sent them to my printer

how can i transfer text messages to my pc and / or sent them to my printer

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: how can i transfer text messages to my pc and / or sent them to my printer

Buy another phone, take photos of the messages being displayed on your first phone, transfer the photos to your PC, print.

Seriously - telling us what sort of handset you have would help.

0 Kudos
matthew187
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I should have mentioned it is a samsung galaxy s4 mini

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You could use an app such as PrinterShare to send files, including Text Messages, from your Android device to your printer.

For PrinterShare itself to get all features you do have to pay, however I've had the app for years across all my Android devices and only needed to pay once, and haven't yet found a printer it won't work with.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
kobv
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

To backup android phone text messages to computer, you can use an app to help, just few simple clicks to transfer data from your phone to computer, try Coolmuster Android Assistant, i think it's more convenient and safer.

0 Kudos
cfsdf
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Actually, you can make a screenshot of your phone and transfer it to computer, or use an app to transfer text messages from android to pc then open the transferred file and open it to view the sms on computer.

how to print out android text messages

0 Kudos
hsduunm
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

If you need to transfer or backup data from your phone to pc, some professional data backup programs are good choices for you, like Titanium Backup and airdroid, they are popular backup tool. And this android transfer app allows you to save a lot of time to transfer text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files.

0 Kudos
Mobbay
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Here I'd like to recommend Coolmuster Android Assistant for you , which can help you access to SMS messages and contacts. As this program is compatible with all Android phones, with it, you can easily transfer text messages from android to computer.

0 Kudos
lianaidaren
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

To transfer text messages to your PC and/or sent them to your printer, you can use Coolmuster Android Assistant. It allows us to access all your text messages and export them to PC saved as a printable format. Then you can use a printer to print them out. 

0 Kudos
Emichael
Settling in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The easiest way is to take a screenshot to save your text messages as pictures and then transfer them to PC via USB cable. Then paste the photos to Microsoft Word and print the document. But if you want to send a slew of messages, this will take you a lot of time. Or you can try some tools to help you extract message as HTML files to computer for rereading and printing. In this way, you can print text messages from Samsung Galaxy with ease.

0 Kudos