Menu
rasorfloss
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi does anyone know the name of the first song played on the hold music when you phone 789 ?

silly question but love the song and ive no idea who its by

(hi does anyone know the name of the first song played on the hold music when you phone 789 ? )

0 Kudos
bluesaffliction
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: hi does anyone know the name of the first song played on the hold music when you phone 789

Shazam it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: hi does anyone know the name of the first song played on the hold music when you phone 789

Hi rasorfloss

Welcome to the community!

The hold music plays on a loop and can be different depending on the department you were calling, so I'm not too sure which song you heard.

Can you remember how it went?

Incidentally, did you manage to get the help you needed when you called us?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
rasorfloss
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: hi does anyone know the name of the first song played on the hold music when you phone 789 ?

I cant remember how it went but was a male voice if that helps lol .yes i phoned about my account my phone bill in perticular turned out id been double billed Smiley Surprised .thanks for your help x
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: hi does anyone know the name of the first song played on the hold music when you phone 789 ?

Hi rasorfloss, 

Sorry to hear you were double billed! Can you remember any words at all? I'm pretty good with lyrics so if I had something to work with I'm sure I could work out what song it was Smiley Tongue

Let us know if anything comes to you and we shall get on the case!

Speak soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos