Menu
Specks69
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

help

My mobile services has been suspended cos I went over my £12 tariff but I payed the 55p I went over on so why hasn't my mobile service be restored don't get it why didn't they pay that on my bill next time why restriction on account all I didn't was phone 111 up
0 Kudos
Specks69
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

help

Why has my mobile account services been suspended through going over using a 111 premium number that was urgent at time that only cos me 55p but my tariff a month is £12 why wasn't it added to my bill next time why suspend my mobile services so I can't make calls or texts
0 Kudos
Specks69
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

help please

How do i get my account from been suspended well mobile account I want over my tariff by 55p but recently paid a bit extra off I would of thought by paying that it would of automatically been unsuspended but not I don't want to phone virgin mobile up please help am getting frustrated
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: help

Hi Specks69,

Thanks for coming in and posting you message Smiley Happy

We all go over our allowance from time to time and it's more common than you think. I would like to ask if this is still suspended? f the full balance has been paid then the services should resume in no more than 24 hours.

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: help please

Hi Specks69,

I'm sorry to hear that your account has been suspended. In order to look into this, you will need to give us a call on 789 (freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone). 

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos