Menu
12magpie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

having phoned 789 EIGHT times to unblock my phone still no resolve so where can I go now?

Service is absolute rubbish after phoning 789 Eight times with each phone call lasting over 30 plus minutes just trying to unblock my phone Please help

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: having phoned 789 EIGHT times to unblock my phone still no resolve so where can I go now?

Hi 12magpie,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties unblocking your phone. Appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I'd like to help you get this sorted.

Generally this should be a fairly straight forward process.

Could you let me know what you have been advised so far.

Due to security you would need to get your phone unlocked directly with our mobile team on 789 or on 0345 6000 789 we are not able to do this for you here on the forums.

Let me know how it goes.

Speak soon.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
12magpie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: having phoned 789 EIGHT times to unblock my phone still no resolve so where can I go now?

Hi Have written to an address in Swansea Matrix House with all the information I have really had enough of the whole sorry episode Just to sum up I phoned for the ninth time and after 37 minutes on the phone I was told to take mobiles to a phone shop and let them deal with it ! Why someone could have not have told me that in the first place I do not know Sorry for ranting but it has been so frustrating    Thank you All the best    Ray

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate this has been frustrating for you.

Our mobile team probably felt they could get this sorted for you without referring you to a mobile phone shop but totally get this could have been advised to you sooner.

If you need anything in future just get back to me.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos