Menu
Edwin_Vance
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

have 2 phones, advised to register again for 2nd using different email address. now can't back to 1st acc

2 phones, 2 email addresses, 2 passwords. can get account details for 1st but not the 2nd. "password etc not recognised". all set up by virgin via 789. how to proceed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: have 2 phones, advised to register again for 2nd using different email address. now can't bac...

Hi Edwin_Vance

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you're having getting logged in.

If you select the Forgotten your password? option on the login page, it'll ask for some more details and then send you a text message to your handset with a temporary code to get access. Please ensure you enter the code exactly as it appears on the text message.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Edwin_Vance
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: have 2 phones, advised to register again for 2nd using different email address. now can't bac...

Yes, it worked, now I can look at payments for ***********, but because of your cookies my lap top now remembers this number and won't accept the address and password for my other phone, **********! Isn't this why there is provision for "add another phone"? When I tried to do this it was not allowed. So I get this endless loop and is why I sought your help.

In the "good old days" both my phones were available on the same website. I could look at both without any difficulty. Now the system has been improved I can't do it.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Edwin_Vance

Thanks for getting back in touch Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues with this.

Cookies may cause the session to remain active for a period of time before the account is logged off. However, you can still log off manually and then log into the other account.

If the user name and password combination isn't accepted, the 'Forgotten your password?' option should help you to get logged in to the other account.

If the email address and mobile number combination aren't accepted when you try to reset the password, you would need to use the 'Forgotten your email address?' option to confirm the username/email address for the number you're trying to log in to.

If this doesn't work, it may be you need to register the other number separately to get set up (not you will need to use a different email address as you can't have the same email address as the user name for both accounts.

Let me know how you get on.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos