Menu
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

getting a joke

so someone put a request in to do with this blacklist rubbish wish apparently is affecting thousands of customers which stops me upgrading my sim only to a phone what makes me laugh is that they let me take the sim only now ive decided on what handset to have i have to wait until the system sorts its self out i only have until friday to get this sorted as my 14 days customer satisfaction gurantee will be finished by then ? can anyone give me a good reason why i shouldnt go elsewhere and get my phone tomorrow 

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: getting a joke

No, but I can give you a dozen good reasons why you SHOULD.....Smiley Very Happy

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Leah_no1auntie,

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry for any trouble caused on our part. I understand it's frustrating.

Can you let me know how you got on with this?

I'm here if you need me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Still not sorted
0 Kudos
bs1
Superfast
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Get out why you can, it's a sinking ship.

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That's my problem they say they can't cancel my sim only due to the blacklist problem they say thousands of customers have been affected I've not come across one as yet
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear it's still not sorted leah_no1auntie.

Can you let me know exactly what the team on the phone has said regarding this?

I'll make sure I get this chased up for you.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

They said that there's a blacklist on thousands of accounts that stops the team doing anything to the account a form was sent on the 8th April they told me it would take 24 hours 72 hours max that was 7 days ago I called up today and they said there's a delay and they can't do anything yet fair enough I can wait but then they changed my tariff from unlimited everything to virtually nothing I've already used my 250mb data in one day so why they would think that I would select a tariff that isn't going to last is beyond me the funny thing is they have still charged me the £43 vip tariff when I haven't even got it I've hardly got any minutes left and my tariff went on yesterday one person tells me not to worry and that I can use my phone as normal and they will make sure I don't pay anything over that I should but them someone tells me different and says if I go over my allowences which I already have I will have to pay for it my current bill is £44.26 and it's only going to go up I'm just sick of people telling me one thing and then someone else telling Me different all I want is an honest answer and be able to use my phone the way I want that's why I chose an unlimited package in the first place
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for writing so much on this Leah_no1auntie.

I'll have a chat with my colleagues and I'll be sure to come back to you with a definitive answer on this Smiley Happy

Thanks for your patience.

Mat

0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

If you could please
0 Kudos