Menu
ann2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

forgot to inform going to tenerife on holiday no service on either mobile help

please help.  forgot to inform going on holiday to tenerife   no service on either mobile

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: forgot to inform going to tenerife on holiday no service on either mobile help

ann2 wrote:

please help.  forgot to inform going on holiday to tenerife   no service on either mobile

You can turn roaming on in your Virgin Mobile account. Login to your Virgin Mobile account -> Plan and Devices -> Manage Services. Turn roaming on for the phones and then I guess reboot your phones. Or make an expensive call into the 345 600 0789 number (appending 00 44 at the front) from a call booth/landline at your hotel.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: forgot to inform going to tenerife on holiday no service on either mobile help

ann2 wrote:

You can turn roaming on in your Virgin Mobile account. Login to your Virgin Mobile account -> Plan and Devices -> Manage Services. Turn roaming on for the phones and then I guess reboot your phones. Or make an expensive call into the 345 600 0789 number (appending 00 44 at the front) from a call booth/landline at your hotel.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.