Menu
tassywaa235
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

faulty contract phone 6 days old

Hi  can anyone please help.  I have been with virgin since 2009 . I have just upgraded so a Samsung s6 gold.  recd it sat.  started using it sunday and on Tuesday am  the screen came on with splodges over it and and started coming on more within 30 mins or so  and then some lines appreared and then screen went off   and on.  it's unuseable new and faulty.  I called Cust Serv  Tue am  and got through to cust serv, who then tried to put me through to another dept after 12 mins I was cut off.   so being at work waited till lunch time and rang again got through and then was put on hold for 8 mins and then was cut off again.  this is taking the pee.  rang at 3-4pm   and a someone said they would get someone to call be back and no one has called.  this is totally the best service I've ever had.  and so again called when I got home 6.45pm and was got thorugh and was on hold for 12 mins and then surprise  got cut off.   I have come to the end of my teather now and want to just send this back now.  Can anyone please tell me what address does this go back to and cancel as ive just had enough now with virgin. thanks sally

0 Kudos
tassywaa235
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: faulty contract phone 6 days old

ALL SORTED NOW  THANKS TO A YOUNG LADY CALLED CHERYL  I called again on my lunch  break and managed to get help straight away so big thank  you.  this post is  now closed,

0 Kudos