Menu
goodwin
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

end of contract

I have three mobiles with contracts that are nearing the end .I currently pay £11 per month for two of them and £13 for the other.Two are 500gb ,unlimited texts  and 3000 minutes.I have home phone,broadband and TV with virgin.I would like to upgrade these phones to a samsung galaxy 5 –can you advise what the lowest price would be ,I need the same contract roughly apart from one phone I would like more data

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: end of contract

Hi

The Samsung s5 neo on its own is £13 + the tariff you take

If you have something like 1250 minutes , unlimited texts, 500 MB of data is £10 + the £13

so the total is £23
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
goodwin
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Would I get any discount being a loyal customer as I do now ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi goodwin

We're always thankful to our existing customers, so I'd recommend giving our team a call on 789 from any Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other line. You can also check your upgrades and offers on your [My Account] page.

The team will be able to see what's available to you, I'd love to hear how you get onMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Goodwin

You legally cannot discount a credit agreement / loan which is what your take out for the handset agreement. Virgin are aware of this so they do give customers the best price
Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos