Menu
mattywire47
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email adressed linked to another account

hi i tried to sign up a while a go to virgin mobile it let me create a mobile login using my email address but because i didnt have the right amount of money in my account it didnt let me process to get a mobile number..but when i try to loging in to the account i get accessed denied.

so i went in to the store and signed up the next day and signed up .but ive tried ringing virgin to explain what has happend.they tried retriving that account and also tried deleting but they say it wont work.they did transfere it to another email address.how ever i dont want to change email cause i use it for anything so i thought i'd try here.

many thanks matt

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: email adressed linked to another account

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear your email address is linked to another account.

If the account is still live then you'd need to register with a different email address. Before you do this give the team a ring to see if they can raise an IT ticket to get the old account deleted. Call 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
mattywire47
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I have rung up.only to be told that they can not retrieve the other account but it is in my name.but they said they can't access it or delete it cause it won't let them.would it be worth contacting technical support and see if they can do it from there end?

Thanks matt

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the update.

Yes I would definitely give the team a call again on the numbers above. Speak to the technical support centre to explain the situation.

As mentioned, there may be a chance they can raise it to the IT department to get it deleted.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos