Menu
dtdebthomas1
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

email addresses for complaints

Does anyone know of a email address to complain ??? Have just spent 2hours trying to find one. When I do they are all unavailable. This is not good enough.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
geordiechris
Dialled in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: email addresses for complaints

When I called customer services and asked to escalate my complaint further I was told to email the following address:

theteam@virgmobile.com.

I received an acknowledgement email initially and then a day or two later a reply from said team but it did seem as if it was a bog standard reply that anyone would get and so therefore not really escalated to any person specifically high up. Hope this helps you.

0 Kudos

All Replies
geordiechris
Dialled in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

When I called customer services and asked to escalate my complaint further I was told to email the following address:

theteam@virgmobile.com.

I received an acknowledgement email initially and then a day or two later a reply from said team but it did seem as if it was a bog standard reply that anyone would get and so therefore not really escalated to any person specifically high up. Hope this helps you.

0 Kudos
dtdebthomas1
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I will try thjs one and keep my fingers crossed
0 Kudos
dtdebthomas1
Joining in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That address not working. No domain found....anyone got anything else? ?
0 Kudos
geordiechris
Dialled in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That's strange. I only received a reply from them a little over 2 weeks ago. I have double-checked the email address and it's definitely theteam@virginmobile.com

In my previous post I included a full stop after the email address (theteam@virginmobile.com.) you didn't include that in the address did you?

0 Kudos
dtdebthomas1
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'll try again hon, but I've tried thee so far and all come back as failed. But I'm going to keep trying. .
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

there isn't one - VM dont do emails - dont ask - no one knows why - well sure someone does but they are not saying

Google will give you the CEO's email - which is really a dept for final complaints - its against the T & C's to post it here and it will disappear- not sure if its any good for mobile 

so chat - twitter is said to work - never tried it or wait for a staff member to pick the thread up - they usually just say they would love to help and then suggest you ring

Tony
0 Kudos
geordiechris
Dialled in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well thats the email address i was given from customer services on 789. I sent the email and got a reply

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi dtdebthomas1,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

I've provided a link here to our contact us page. There is an option for complaints at the bottom right hand side.

Hope this helps.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Intr0
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I know exactly why they don't do emails. It is because a significant proportion of people who want to email them, are so put off by having to call them or write to them that they don't bother. It is a very cynical way to reduce the total number of complaints and queries drastically. Which obviously saves quite a bit of money and they can claim their complaints numbers are low. This technique is called arbitrage, many companies and corporations of ill-repute use it.

I strongly suggest anyone who is frustrated by this to put in a complaint to OfCom (who do have a web-form for complaints). I have just done so, I am unwilling to call Virgin Media, and expecting me to write a letter is ridiculous these days. This isn't the 18th century, I shouldn't have to go pheasant hunting to make quill pens, or use my family wax seal on the envelope to make a simple complaint.

0 Kudos