Menu
sozzlywoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

double data not honoured on recent sim only offer

So, I have come to the end of my 2 year contract and didn't like any of the phones on offer for an upgrade so I thought that I would go sim only for a while. The offer of double data for sim only monthly contracts came to my attention and so I decided to go for the £8 one. I rang the call centre about 7.45pm as the offer was ending at 10pm Monday 5th or so the countdown clock displayed. The guy I got through to on accounts said I should speak to upgrades even though I wasn't upgrading, just changing tariff. And he tried to put me through to them but they had closed so to call back the next day, I said that the offer was finishing in 2 hours so he said to order it online then contact accounts when the sim arrived so they could cancel my current contract and transfer my number to the new sim only. Fast forward to this evening, I call the call centre back expecting all this to happen, but it cannot be done this way and I am being refused the double data even though I ordered I a good couple of hours before the count down clock said the deal was finishing. The woman says that she cannot honour the double data as it is not showing on the system! Obviously very disappointed with this outcome. I cancelled the sim only contract there and then and will be looking around for better deals. Anyone else been refused the double data even though it was ordered within the offer time?
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: double data not honoured on recent sim only offer

Good deal going on 3 at the moment. 12 month SIM only Unlimited Calls and Text and 4GB data for £9 per month

0 Kudos