Menu
coppas
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

does virginmobile 'you get it back' still exist? One of my phones is locked using Mobile Rescue.

Does virgin mobile 'you get it back' still exist? One of my phones is locked using Mobile Rescue"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: does virginmobile 'you get it back' still exist? One of my phones is locked using Mobile Rescue.

Hi Coppas, welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear your phone has been locked out. I want to get this sorted for you.

Virgin Mobile Rescue has now been discontinued. However, you can contact the team on 0345 030 3291 from 8AM to 9PM to get this sorted.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: does virginmobile 'you get it back' still exist? One of my phones is locked using Mobile Rescue.

Hi Coppas,

How are you getting on with this? Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
coppas
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Matt_h thanks for your reply, I'm away at the moment but will get back to you on my return.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for keeping me updated coppas Smiley Happy

I'm here if you have any other queries. Safe travels!

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
LenOLondon
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile no longer offers you that service, however all is not lost

Go to the "Play Store" or what ever access your phone has to get apps and search for YOUGETIT BACK and you will find the same service that Virgin Mobile offered, and as before all is free, except if you want the extra service on there.

I tried transferring the old app onto a new phone, but it will not work when loaded on.

New or old phones you are better served by putting this app on in lieu of the Virgin Mobile version.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

At the risk of perpetuating a seven-month-old thread, it's worth noting that Virgin got rid of YGIB because it was rubbish. If the app you've mentioned is built on the same code, it will be just as bad. Lookout is a far superior program, and just as free.
0 Kudos